- Automatically and dynamically converts MySQL tables to RESTful APIs without writing a single line of code.
- All relations within tables are maintained in APIs.
- Strong query engine. Query your APIs as you would do in SQL.
- Changes in the database are immediately reflected in APIs, without having to restart the process.
- Changes in the APIs are immediately reflected in API documentation without having to regenerate anything.
- Test your APIs without having to install any plug-ins in your browser.
- Embedded light-weight database management directly from your browser. You can make changes in the tables without having to reply on any desktop tool.
- Embedded code editor. Develop your application directly from your browser. See live preview. New code editor that mimics Visual Studio Code.
- Embedded File Manager. Easily upload bunch of files to your workspace.
- Embedded terminal. Run linux commands directly from your browser.
- Embedded Node.JS manager. Run your nodejs programs even if the hosting only allows for PHP.
- Embedded Python manager. Run your Python programs even if the hosting only allows for PHP.
- Built-in authentication and token generation APIs
- Built-in file upload APIs
- Support for OAuth
- Support for Shared Hosting (Except the terminal component)
It is extremely easy get quickly up and running using pRESTige!
Windows users or Shared hosting users
You can click here to download the latest bundle and use it with your favorite PHP stack such as Bitnami or XAMPP. You can also register an account with any free shared hosting providers and upload it there. This framework, unlike others, does not require you to keep everything on the domain root. You can easily upload it in any subdirectory under your domain and run multiple copies in parallel.
Once you upload it to the htdocs or any subdirectory within it, just hit the relevant URL to configure the framework.
If you prefer to use linux or mac terminal, use the following.
git clone https://github.com/geekypedia/prestige cd prestige php -S 0.0.0.0:8080
curl -L https://github.com/geekypedia/pRESTige/archive/master.zip -o pRESTige-master.zip unzip pRESTige-master.zip cd pRESTige-master php -S 0.0.0.0:8080
Now click here OR just copy the following link and paste it in your browser to configure the engine with the database:
You can use the following endpoints to use the system.
|API Testing Tool||http://localhost:8080/api/test|
Learn to use pRESTige
Click here to learn how to use pRESTige.